Secretary General - Tatjana Guštin
Tatjana Guštin has a university degree in economics and more than 25 years of experience working in business and industry (1997–2005) and the public sector, in which she has been active since 2005. She has primarily dealt with financial and material management, human resources, public procurement, preparation of legal acts in the field of finance and general affairs, primarily regarding formation and implementation of internal principles, rules, and procedures of operation of individual institutions in which she worked, information technologies, and other general or administrative affairs.
- 2005–2012: Office of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia for Local Self-Government and Regional Policy – Head of the Financial Operations Service;
- 2012–2014: Ministry of Economic Development and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia – Undersecretary in the Financial Service;
- 2014–2018: Office of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia for Development and European Cohesion Policy – Head of the Financial Operation Service;
- 2018–2022: Secretariat-General of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia – Head of the General Affairs Division;
- 2022–2023: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food of the Republic of Slovenia – Deputy Secretary-General;
- 2023–: Human Rights Ombudsman of the Republic of Slovenia – Secretary General (from 01/11/2023)
She is distinguished for her wide organisational and leadership skills. She is an expert in the field of finances and human resources management and, above all, has great empathy towards others.