Head of the Ombudsman's Cabinet - Nina Omerza
- 2007 – Bachelor in political studies (B.A.), Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- During her studies she worked as a journalist at National Slovene television – RTV Slovenia (2004-2007) 2007 – The Government Office of the Republic of Slovenia for Local Self-Government and Regional Policy - Cabinet of the Minister; from 2010 the Head of the Public Relations and Promotion Office.
- 2012-2014 – Public relations representative at The Ministry of Economic Development and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia.
- 2014 – Takes over the management of the Public Relations and Promotion Service at The Government Office for Development and European Cohesion Policy and becomes it’s spokesperson.
- 2019 – Joins institution of The Human Rights Ombudsman of the Republic of Slovenia as Ombudsman’s Public Relations Representative. Since 2020 she is the Head of the Ombudsman's Cabinet.
Nina Omerza is an expert in public relations and communication management, including media and journalism, diplomatic protocol and international relations. With more than 15 years experiance, she has a vast know-how not only in communication, but also in political and sociological science, management, negotiation processes and administrative matters.