Director of the Expert Service of the Human Rights Ombudsman of the Republic of Slovenia
- university graduate lawyer.
- she worked in economy in her early working years.
- Since 1994 she has been working in public administration.
- Since 2001, she worked as a counselor at the Human Rights Ombudsman of the Republic of Slovenia in the fields of environment and spatial planning, environmental interventions, administrative matters and procedures, property legal affairs, denationalization, taxes.
- Since 2013, she has been in charge as a director of the Expert Service of the HR Ombudsman in Slovenia
She is an author of several professional articles in the field of public administration, environmental protection and public health, mentor to trainees in the expert service of the HR Ombudsman in Slovenia, and mentor for the area of administrative and environmental law for students of the 4th year and graduates from the Faculty of Law in Ljubljana within the framework of the Legal advice for refugees and migrants. She participated in international conferences in Slovenia and abroad with her professional contributions and successfully completed mediator training.