The right to information is a fundamental human right.
We keep the public informed in various ways:
- communication and information on the procedures of solving complaints about the work of state bodies on a daily basis,
- personal talks of the Ombudsman and her colleagues with representatives of target public that is relevant for the Ombudsman’s work,
- active assistance to students who prepare seminars, theses, and master’s theses,
- active participation at conferences, seminars, round tables,
- the Ombudsman’s web site,
- through media,
- Free Newsletter,
- other publications (annual report, special reports, occasional publications...),
- information material (brochures, bookmarks, posters, promotional videos…),
- projects and various events.