- 2006 - finishes the university program in Political Science on the Faculty of Social Sciences in Ljubljana
- 2007 - was employed to the Ombudsman of the Republic of Slovenia working mainly as an Advisor in the field of judicial procedures
- 2008 - when the Human Rights Ombudsman of the Republic of Slovenia started to conduct tasks of the National Preventive Mechanism under the Optional Protocol to the UN Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment he becams a member of the group carrying out inspections of places of detention
- 2016 - in february an ombudsman Vlasta Nussdorfe proposed him in the National Assembly as her deputy
- 2016 - on the 29th March he has been appointed by members of National Assembly as a deputy ombudsman
- 2017 - gains the professional title of Master of Laws
He is qualified for the management, decision-making and administrative matters.