- 1989 – graduated from the Faculty of Law in Ljubljana, after having completed her studies at the College of Law in Maribor
- 1989 - started working at the municipality of Slovenj Gradec where she was responsible for property law and denationalisation matters
- 1990 - passed the professional examination in public administration
- 1994 - passed the judicial examination in December
- 1999 - completed Master's Degree in the Management of Non-Profit Organisations at the Faculty of Social Sciences in May
- 2005 – appointed as examiner for professional examinations in public administration in the fields of the constitutional system and the state administration, and for professional examination in the general administrative procedure
- 2001 – started to perform seminars on human resources at the former Administrative Academy
- 2002 - appointed as Head of the Administrative Unit Slovenj Gradec
- 2007 – re-appointed as Head of the Administrative Unit Slovenj Gradec, but became Deputy Ombudsman the same year.
She was lay judge at the Labour and Social Court of Maribor, department Slovenj Gradec. She authored several professional articles and cooperates with the project group for introducing the CAF into the Slovenian administration. She is active in professional associations, like the Society for administrative internal affairs, and the Society of Lawyers in Koroška.