Secretary General of the Human Rights Ombudsman
- 1976 - Graduated at the Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana
- 1981 - 1990 - Republic undersecretary
- 1990 - 1993 - Adviser to the Slovenian Government
- 1993 - 1994 - Adviser to the administration of the Slovenian Iskra Holding company
- 1994 - 1995 - Adviser to the government in the cabinet of the Minister of Defence
- 1995 - Secretary General to the Human Rights Ombudsman of the Republic of Slovenia since 1 February
Ms. Bojana Kvas is a member of the Honorary Tribunal at the Chamber of Economy.