He is responsible for complaints in the field of constitutional rights, housing, public services, environment and planning, discrimination.
Born on 16 February 1951 in Ljubljana.
- 1974 - Graduated at the Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana
- 1974 - 1985 - Specialist work for the legislative and other committees of the Republican Assembly
- 1977 - Passed the state justice examination
- 1985 - 1989 - Deputy Attorney at Ljubljana Municipal Council
- 1989 - 1990 - Secretary of the Constitutional Committee of the National Assembly of the Republic of Slovenia
- 1990 - 1994 - Secretary of the Council of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms
- 1994 - Appointed as Deputy Ombudsman in December
- 2000 - Re-appointed as Deputy Ombudsman in Parliament (July)
- 2007 - Re-appointed as Deputy Ombudsman in Parliament (December)
He published several articles on ombudsmen and human rights, edited two books on human rights in Slovenia, prepared draft papers and published a commentary on the Law of the Human Rights Ombudsman.